Parish Leadership desires to learn of your thoughts and feelings concerning this project. The future success of this project will be determined by the support of our parishioners and community. Although much work remains to define the project in its entirety, the expansion and new community center will provide:
• Space in the fellowship hall, for our growing membership and ministries.
• Space for Sunday school and pre-school activities.
• Space and facilities for youth programs, GOYA, JOY, YAL. and youth sports.
• Space for Greek dance and Greek cultural programs.
• Additional classrooms, learning centers and administrative space.
• Space for Bible and faith studies.
• Space for Community and Associations meetings.
• Space for Philoptochos and community outreach.
• Expansion of our current kitchen area.
• Space for physical and spiritual programs for the elderly.
• A facility that will serve both Greek and non-Greek functions including, weddings, baptisms, birthdays and other church and community celebrations.
The Fund Raising Plan
The goal is to raise $2.3 million through pledges over three years to build and complete the project.
Being realistic and willing to build as soon as possible, the project was divided in three phases.
Phase I – $975,000 cost. This will render us a full service Community Center hall. We can alter our building plans to include Phases II and III as pledges and funds are received.
We are now in the Capital Campaign Process. For more information please contact Mr. Jim Pappas, Fundraising Committee Chairman – 925-676-6967.
This is a challenging goal for our parish, but we are confident that, as generations before have done, the families of our parish will respond generously when called upon to do so. Your gift is personal, made in light of your own circumstances and obligations, and we hope that you will give in relationship to how generous God has been to you.